Private Party Pool Reservations
Subfacility of Paris Aquatic Center
- ADA Accessible
PRIVATE PARTY RESERVATION
SWIMMING POOL USE AGREEMENT
The Paris Aquatic Center is available to residents, organizations, and businesses for after hour rentals from 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm only. Certified lifeguards are provided with all pool rentals.
Up to 25 people for 2 hours
Up to 50 people for 2 hours
Up to 75 people for 2 hours.
*Each person through the gate is considered a participant. Each additional person over your booked party is $2.00 (125 Max. capacity)
General Rules and Regulations
1. All pool rules and regulations, which apply to the general public, must be observed. (Refer to back for pool rules)
2. No season passes or special entry fee pertain to reservations.
3. An adult must be with non-swimmers at all times.
4. Use of the facility must be restricted to the main pool areas. The wading pool is for infants and toddlers only.
5. All participants must wear swimming attire. No street clothes (including sport shorts) will be allowed in the pool. You are responsible of informing all party participants of this rule.
6. To participate in deep-water activities, all participants must pass a deep-water swim test. Any swimmer who passes the test must wear a wristband for identification purposes. The individual(s) not passing the test will be required to remain in the shallow water.
7. Reservation times are after regular public swim hours from 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm Sunday through Saturday
8. Reservation policies shall pertain to Paris based groups. All out-of-town groups shall be denied use of pool facilities depending available space.
9. There will be no refunds based on attendance. For example, if a reservation is made for a party with Up to 50 people but only 20 people show up. There will not be a refund of $50.00 for the smaller party.
9. All trash and litter must be picked up and deposited in the trash containers.
10. Alcoholic beverages and tobacco products are prohibited on City of Paris property.
11. Please, no whistles, balloons or gum for party favors, prizes or treats.
12. Person making the reservation is responsible for ensuring all rules are followed.
13. The reservation date is not secure until full payment is made. Refunds will be given in the event of bad weather when the Aquatic Center Staff closes the pool. If bad weather rolls in after the party has started, the refund or reschedule will be pro-rated. If the reservation is canceled at least 3 days in advance a full refund will be given. Otherwise, there will be no refunds.