View all facilities
Paris Aquatic Center
- ADA Accessible
- $3.00 per person admission. One child under 6 free with paid adult admission.
- All persons entering pool area must pay admission fee or have a season I.D.
- Parents are responsible for their children.
- Children under 12 years of age MUST be accompanied by an adult. (This adult must be at least 18 years old and can only be responsible for three (3) children. Where the child goes, so must the adult.)
- Children, ages 12, must pass a deep water swim test in order to be left without an adult.
- No one over the age of 6 (six) may play or swim in the baby pool.
- All children not potty trained, must wear close fitting plastic pants that cover the diaper or wear a tight swim diaper.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult in the baby pool area. Parents must stay with the child at all times. Where the parent goes, so must the child.
- Lap lane use is for ages 16 and up and must be used for lap swimming or water walking.
- Please keep off lane ropes.
- Swim suits only! No shorts, long pants, or sports bras. Girls may wear shorts that are lined like men’s swim trunks. Ask pool attendant to show you example. Appropriate sized t-shirts are allowed for sun protection.
- No underwater swimming for distance and/or prolonged breath holding to increase time.
- Do not swim if you are ill or have an open wound.
- Running, dunking, horse-playing, pushing, profanity, or lewd behavior is prohibited.
- Tobacco use, glass containers, or gum chewing is not allowed in the pool area.
- No inflatable devices, masks or fins are allowed. Only US Coast Guard approved life jackets are allowed.
- Diving is permitted in the diving well only.
- Take one bounce on the diving board and dive or jump straight off the board.
- Food and/or drink are restricted to the deck area.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited on the Aquatic Center property.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen articles.