Paris EMS is committed to being a leader in emergency medical services and to providing Lamar County with excellence in pre-hospital and out-of-hospital care by:
- Valuing our paramedics, patients, and clients
- Maintaining and promoting the highest standards of our profession
- Supporting illness and accident prevention
- Managing our resources effectively
- Working collaboratively with our colleagues in health care including Paris Regional Medical Center, SignatureCare ER, and Quality Care ER.
Paris EMS strives to meet the changing needs of our community for pre-hospital and out-of-hospital care and believes that by the timely application of the advances of both the art and science of medicine to the practice of emergency medical services, we can decrease suffering, improve the health of the community, improve the quality of life, and save lives.
- Maintain best practice standards of care, which meet or exceed the EMS industry standards
- Provide Lamar County with a full spectrum of emergency medical and rescue services
- Support the growth and development of emergency medical services as an integral part of the health care community and as a health care profession