Can I get an extension to pay my fine?

An application for an extension is available at the court clerk's window at the courthouse: 2910 Clarksville St. Paris, TX 75460 Extensions can be granted for 30 days with a 25% down payment. If the total amount is not paid within 30 days, a $15 state-mandated time payment fee will be added on the 31st day and you will be required to appear in court before further extension can be granted. Failure to appear could result in a warrant being issued and/or referral to a collection agency which will result in additional fees being added.

Show All Answers

1. What do I need to do if I received a citation for Fail to Maintain Financial Responsibility but I have valid liability insurance?
2. Can I do community service instead of paying my fine?
3. Can I get an extension to pay my fine?